The Digga Magnum Mulcher provides High Flow Skid Steer Loaders & Excavators up to 20 tonne with the versatility of grinding small and large material, trees or brush, even above ground stumps with just one operator. Debris can be mulched back into the soil for faster decomposition. Magnum is the perfect value adding attachment for clearing firebreaks, land clearing, maintenance of park or forestry trails, vegetation management and re-mediation.
- Hydraulic driven, self aligning belt drive; low maintenance andgreat durability
- Fixed hammers with replaceable carbide teeth
- Shreds up to 8” diameter hardwood trees
- Designed to operate at 2,000 RPM
- Adjustable push bar
- Optional oil cooler available in both field and/or factory installation
- Replaceable abrasion resistant AR400 wear plate on skid shoes
- On-board pressure gauge easily viewed from operators station to monitor system pressure (N/A MM60E models)
- Deflector door standard to control particle size and dischargedirection (optional for MM60E)
Clearing firebreaks, Land Clearing, maintenance of park or forestry trails, Vegetation management and re-mediation.