Telehandler Nationally Accredited Training - Are you covered?
Working in conjunction with the Elevated Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPA), YG Lifting Solutions helped pioneer the Telehandler Gold Card Training Program, the industry-standard training course developed by the (EWPA). As popular as its Yellow Card sister program in the Elevated Work Platform industry, the Telehandler Gold Card Training Program provides training and assessment for both experienced and novice operators.
THE TRAINING PROGRAM IS BROKEN INTO TWO PARTS:
- One full day training program:
- Theory - including 35 minutes video presentation and assessment
- Demonstration/Practical - operation assessment of machine tailored specifically to your telescopic handler
COMPLETION OF COURSE AND ACCREDITATION:
Once the operator has been deemed competent in the safe use and operation of a telehandler and successfully completed the assessment tasks as set out by the accredited trainers, the operator will be issued with a Telehandler Gold Card. This is a photo identification card that is valid for 5 years of operation.
The Telehandler Gold Card will meet your two key objectives of the OH&S acts, these being:
- It confirms that the operator of the telehandler has been trained in the safe use of the machine
- The employer and user both have documentary evidence that the required ‘duty of care’ has been met or exceeded