Premium Quality Products
Our trenchers are manufactured in-house to the highest industry quality. They feature an Eaton motor and Digga made gearbox ensuring reliability and performance with the piece of mind you expect from a Digga product.
Big foot Trencher
Ideal for excavators up to 4.5 tonne, skid steer loaders, and mini machines, the Bigfoot Trencher can be used for pipe laying for irrigation, underground power & communications, road repairs, general construction.
- Ideal for inexperienced to experienced operators
- Features a skid foot for consistent trench depth
- Single Spoil Auger
- 100mm to 200mm chain cut width with 1.654″ Pitch
- 150mm to 300mm chain cut width with 2″ pitch
- Not suitable for 3pt linkage
Get ready for some serious trenching with Digga’s Hydrive range of Trenchers. Choose from standard models up to 1200mm digging depth – Ideal for excavators, skid steer loaders, and machines up to 3.5 tonne, or from the bigger XD models with a wider cutting width perfect for excavators, backhoes, and telehandlers up to 8 tonne. Trencher usage ranges from pipe laying for irrigation, to underground power & communications, road repairs, and general construction.
Ideal for experienced operators
- Ideal for operators who trench for a living
- For trenching more meters per hour
- Motor located out of spoil
- Dual Spoil Auger
- 100mm to 300mm chain cut width with 1.654″ Pitch
- 150mm to 350mm chain cut width with 2″ pitch