TRAINING BY THE EXPERTS
Book your training today! Call us on 1300 300 605 or send us an enquiry.
YG Lifting Solutions are the Telehandler Training experts. We have been issuing Telehandler Tickets for longer than any other trainer in the industry. As a result, we are the preferred training provider.
YG helped develop the nationally accredited Telehandler Gold Card Training Program. We worked in conjunction with the Elevated Platform Association of Australia (EWPA). The Gold Card Training Program provides training and assessment for experienced and novice operators.
ARE YOU COVERED?
TELEHANDLER COURSE OUTLINE:
- One full day training program includes theory in addition to practical learning
- Firstly, theory includes a 35 minutes video presentation and assessment
- Secondly, practical includes the operation assessment of the machine tailored to your telescopic handler
GOLD CARD LICENCES:
The operator is issued a Telehandler Gold Card once they are competent in the safe use and operation of a telehandler. In addition, they will have completed the assessment tasks as set out by the accredited trainers. The Gold Card is a photo ID card that is valid for 5 years of operation.
Telehandler Gold Cards are known by various names. For example, Telehandler Licence, Telehandler Ticket, Telehandler Certificate, Manitou Licence and Manitou Ticket all mean the same thing.
YG Lifting Solutions are expert trainers in Telehandler Gold Card Tickets. Courses are held every Monday at Smeaton Grange in Sydney. Just 10 minutes from Campbelltown. Also, our trainers can certainly visit your site and train your group anywhere in NSW.
Importantly, you meet two key objectives of the OH&S act with the Telehandler Gold Card Training:
- Firstly, the Operator of the telehandler has been trained in the safe use of the machine
- Secondly, the Employer and Operator both have evidence that the required ‘duty of care’ has been met or exceeded
TELEHANDLER TICKET RENEWELS
Telehandler Gold Card Tickets are valid for 5 years but need to be renewed after this time.