Digga Pallet forks for skid steer loaders come with either a multifit frame or a non-multifit design. Mini forks are also available for mini machines. These heavy duty attachments are designed with operator safety as a priority.
DIGGA MULTIFIT PALLET FORKS FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Security guard folds down for compact storage, also
- Heavy duty, quality Australian made frame with added stability
- Load rating tested to ISO 2330 Standard, in addition
- Machine Entry Step can be mounted on either side
- Easy width adjustment with lockable tyne positions
- 1500kg and 1800kg load ratings available, and
- Slim design packaging for easy handling, shipping and storage
FLOATING TYNE DESIGN IS THE ONLY SAFE CHOICE FOR SKID STEERS
- The Digga pallet forks design offers unparalleled safety for skid steer loaders, because
- It avoids tipping risk, and
- Prevents the machine’s weight from being placed on the tynes. Which could cause them to break.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
QUESTION: Will these pallet forks fit my skid steer loader?
ANSWER: Yes, depending on the brand of the machine. We will match up the hitch to ensure they fit on.