Rock bucket is used for fast clean-up, ground leveling, sifting out debris & rocks, and gathering material away from buildings and obstructions. Operators now wishing to minimise waste on site will find that the use of this type of bucket means that material can be sifted and sorted to clear out unwanted debris and leave good soil or material behind.
- 1676mm (66”), 1900mm (75”) bucket widths available
- 52mm (2”) Tine spacing
- Rock bucket designed to offer maximum production and cover wheel bases of skid-steer loaders and tractors
- Available with or without single piece construction universal skid-steer mounting
- Optional bolt-on universal skid-steer and tractor loader mounts available – must specify frame type when ordering
- 1045 Steer bar, high grade steel
Hydraulically operated the grapple is fitted to a rock bucket to provide a grabbing arm to trap and contain debris.