The CAM System® rotator is used for applications where a load of pallet containers, boxes, racks, drums or just the forks must be rotated in either direction. Standard lift truck forks can be attached in place with the included fork locking bars. Rotator attachments are often used on telehandler and skid steer machines.
The standard Cam PRC model features 360° continuous rotation. In addition, bin rotators with either 180° or 360° rotation are available in the Cam Rotator range. Lifting capacities range from 1000 kg to 8000 kg
WHEN ARE ROTATORS COMMONLY USED?
Used in industries where the working cycles require rotation or emptying of boxes and containers. For example:
- food processing, also
- automotive manufacturing,
- chemical processing, and
- recycling operations,
- smelting and casting operations, and also
- general manufacturing
CAM ROTATOR FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Motor well protected by frame
- Castellated top carriage rail, also
- High internal visibility for the lift truck operator because of the opening in the centre of the rotator
- Bolted bars for easy change of length
- Highly reliable compenents, plus
- Good rotation speed and torque, in addition to
- W6 – Minimal width lift truck carriage
- Fork bar assembly and locking fork pads included
- Prices exclude forks, also
- Without sideshifter
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
QUESTION: Do your rotator attachments rotate a full 360 degrees?
ANSWER: Yes, they are a continuous 360 degree rotator. In fact, they will rotate both clockwise and and anticlockwise.
YG Lifting Solutions also supply Bolzoni Rotators. These are ISO-2328 checked, fast and have high-torque rotation.
Or, contact us at YG for some expert advice.