Need to hire a telehandler?
Telehandler hire can be stressful. But it doesn't have to be. YG Lifting Solutions offer a range of non-slewing telescopic handlers for hire. Plus, a variety of attachments to suit various applications. Read our top tips guide to hiring a telehandler in Sydney and make sure you get the best value deal.
YG are experts in materials handling equipment. So, let us help you. We offer advice based on extensive industry knowledge. And, over 70 years combined industry experience. This ensures that the right Manitou telehandler is hired for the job at hand. That's why we are leaders in the industry. Check out our customer reviews. You'll see why our customers keep coming back.
We take care of compliance. Our entire fleet is fully maintained in accordance with the Telescopic Handler Standards (AS1418.19 and AS2550-19). Ensuring the longevity of our fleet. Also, giving peace of mind that the machine on hand is safe and reliable. As a result, minimising the risk of costly downtime.
Huge Range of Telehandlers for any Job!
Telehandler hire available throughout NSW. Machines have a lift capacity starting at 2.5 tonne up to 6 tonne. And, lift height from 6m up to 18m. All units can come with pallet forks, bin rotators, jib and bucket.
All units are road registered with Air Conditioning. Call today for a competitive rate.
TOP TIPS TO HIRE A TELEHANDLER IN SYDNEYJuly 25, 2020TELEHANDLER HIRE IMPORTANT INFO. Hiring a telehandler can be a great way to fast track…
Manitou MLT-X625 for HireMarch 5, 2018Max Lift Height: 5.9m Max Lift Capacity: 2.5T The Manitou MLT-X625 Telescopic Handler is a…
Manitou MT-732 for HireMarch 4, 2018Max Lift Height: 6.9m Max Lift Capacity: 3.2T The Manitou MT732 Telescopic Handler is the…
Manitou MT-1440 for HireMarch 3, 2018Max Lift Height: 13.53m Max Lift Capacity: 4.0T The Manitou MT1440 is in a class…
Manitou MT-1840 for HireMarch 2, 2018Max Lift Height: 17.5m Max Lift Capacity: 4.0T The Manitou MT1840 is the king of…
Attachments for HireMarch 1, 2018Optional Attachments for Telehandler Hire 360 Degree Rotator Lift Jib 4 in 1 bucket FacebookTweetEmail
So why hire a telehandler from YG?
- All telehandlers are late models. In addition, are fully maintained in line with Australian Telehandler Standards
- Telehandlers for hire are conditionally road registered, and,
- The attachments required for the job are all included ie. forks, jibs, rotators and slippers, also,
- YG telehandler technicians are highly experienced and respond quickly in the case of a repair. Therefore, reducing downtime. But, that's not all.
- YG has over 70 years combined experience in the telehandler industry. Experience includes assisting on mine sites and across various industries, for instance. As well as, Tier 1 builders on major flagship projects. Plus,
- Save time and money. There is no obligation advice offered on suitable attachments for your job. Also, insight provided to identifying the right machine for the job. No matter what the application may be.
Hire a telehandler. Plus, an experienced operator to do the job!
We can offer telehandler hire as well as experienced operators (wet hire) to carry out the work on site. All insurances are up to date. And, a site specific Safe Work Method Statement is alway supplied. Also, the latest equipment and large range of attachments are available. However, availability of this service depends on the job at hand and duration of the project. So, contact us and we can work out a plan. Call us today!