A light weight loading ramp with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance. And, also cost effective. European designed and engineered. The Digga Ezi-Loada ramps feature the most advanced design in the Australian market today. Digga’s ramps include a standard range (1T to 6.2T) and a Universal range (5.2T to 9T). The ramps are used to load excavators, skid steer loaders and mini loaders on trailers, tipper trucks and flat beds.
EZI- LOADA FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Patented extruded double T-rail with interlocking rungs
- 3 different connection methods
- Enhanced beam strength
- 18 Month Warranty
- CE, TUV and GS certification
- New stronger rung design
- Reinforced bottom and top rungs
- Low to the ground bottom rung
- Superior strength & durability
ATTACHING THE LOADING RAMPS
There are 3 options of attaching.
- Pin (supplied)
- Tongue (supplied), or
- Chain (chain not supplied)
WHICH RANGE IS BEST?
- The universal range is suitable for all machines. This includes wheeled, steel and rubber tracks (5.2-9T).
- Alternatively, the standard range is for rubber wheels and rubber tracks (2-6.2T).
- 1T Ramps $965 + GST
- 3T Ramps $1400 + GST
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT RAMP
- Refer to the brochure below because its important to consider the machines wheelbase, and
- Then, cross check ramp length with weight requirements
- Or, if you get stuck. Call us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
QUESTION: My machine weights 2.8T. What size ramp should I look at?
ANSWER: 3T ramps would be suitable as they are rated to take the load.