Digga’s new generation premium drilling auger drive range is the ultimate in performance, quality and cost effectiveness. Over 30 years of design and development has produced the highest quality range of earth drills on the market today to suit excavators, backhoes and skid steer loaders.
Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control. Fitted a with Digga designed Eaton bell motors with intergrated pressure relief valve and input housing. The innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximise drilling depth without extentions, eliminating downtime and minimises maintenance, optimising your returns. Backed up with industry leading warranty and European factory backup. Digga planetary auger drives are ideally suited to drilling and augering applications in most ground conditions.
Skid Steer Loader Augers
Digga’s PD3 to PD6 range of premium drilling auger drives are ideally suited for skid steer loaders with a flow between 45 to 115 lpm.
- Compact high torque Digga manufactured gearbox
- Highly efficient design with less moving parts
- Fitted with Eaton/Digga geroler hydraulic motor
- No case drain required
- Full range of shafts available upon request
- Extreme duty shaft locking system
- Drive fits down the hole for greater digging depth
- Low maintenance with 5yr gear box and 3yr motor warranty
Digga Auger Drives Features & Benefits
Digga drives come packed with practical features. For example,
- Top mounted hose ports
- Integrated motor and output
- Ability to add swing control
- Ability to add Diggalign
- Cutting Edge design
- Optional PRV
- Eaton motor
- Australian made
- 2 piece shaft design
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty
Frequently Asked Question
QUESTION: I have some old Auger drills with a square fitting. Will they fit a new Auger Drive with a round hub?
ANSWER: Yes, we can supply an adaptor to suit.