Digga’s new generation premium drilling auger drives range offers the ultimate in performance, quality and cost effectiveness. Over 30 years of design and development has produced the highest quality range of earth drills on the market today. Suitable for excavators, backhoes and skid steer loaders. It’s easy drive selection because the New Generation drives are optimised around the tonnage of your machine and so ensuring more accurate selection.
Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control. Fitted with a Digga designed Eaton Bell motor. Also, with intergrated pressure relief valve and input housing. The innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole therefore maximising drilling depth without extentions. Thus, eliminating downtime and minimising maintenance. Whilst also, optimising your returns. Backed up with industry leading warranty and European factory backup. In fact, Digga planetary auger drives are ideally suited to drilling and augering applications in most ground conditions.
SKID STEER LOADER AUGERS
Digga’s PD3 to PD6 range of premium drilling auger drives are ideally suited for skid steer loaders with a flow between 45 to 115 lpm.
- Compact high torque Digga manufactured gearbox
- Highly efficient design with less moving parts
- Fitted with Eaton/Digga geroler hydraulic motor
- No case drain required
- Full range of shafts available upon request
- Extreme duty shaft locking system, also
- Drive fits down the hole for greater digging depth
- In addition, low maintenance with 5yr gear box and 3yr motor warranty
DIGGA AUGER DRIVES FEATURES & BENEFITS
Digga drives come packed with practical features. For example,
- Top mounted hose ports
- Integrated motor and output
- Ability to add swing control
- Ability to add Diggalign
- Cutting Edge design
- Optional PRV
- Eaton motor
- Australian made
- 2 piece shaft design, and
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty
- The PD3 Auger Drive unit now comes with hitch, hoses & coupler
- $1980 + GST
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT AUGER
- Refer to the brochure below for details on specifications
- Then, if you need further advice. Call us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
QUESTION 1: I have some old Auger drills with a square fitting. Will they fit a new Auger Drive with a round hub?
ANSWER 1: Yes, we can supply an adaptor to suit.
QUESTION 2: What teeth should I use on the Auger?
ANSWER 2: That all depends on the ground conditions. Earth Augers have bladed teeth for shale/clay and earth. Tungsten will provide greater drilling speed. Multi Face Tungsten Teeth (MFT) will drill slower in heavy earth and clay, than Tungsten Carbide (TC). But, has a greater penetration in shale and rock.