YELLOW CARD TRAINING
- Cost- $280 special offer (Normally $350)
- Delivery- Face to Face
- Duration- 1 Day Course (6-8hrs)
- Outcome- Participants of this certified training receive their Yellow Card.
- Location- 2/22 Sedgwick Road, Smeaton Grange NSW
Change of Booking Policy
Email or call YG Lifting Solutions if you wish to change a training date after it is booked online. If you need to change your booking you will have the option to choose an alternative date within 3 months of the original training date subject to availability of training dates and spaces offered by YG Lifting Solutions.
Email or call YG Lifting Solutions if you wish to cancel a training booking after it is booked online. A full refund will be available if you cancel more than 48 hours prior to the course commencing. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made within 48 hours of the course commencing.
EWP TICKET TRAINING
Do you need a Yellow Card Ticket? We can help. Our Yellow Card Training is offered weekly in Sydney. Every Tuesday and Wednesday training is run. It’s easy to complete the course. Learn the theory and get practical know how. Get all the knowledge you need. Call us now to book.
The Yellow Card industry training course was developed by the Elevated Work Platform Association for operators of mobile elevated work platforms (EWPs). Importantly it also enables compliance with WHS regulations. As a result training covers the safe use and operation of various mobile EWPs.
EWP Ticket Training Program provides training and assessment for both experienced and novice operators. Similar to its Gold Card sister program in the Telehandler industry.
YG Lifting Solutions are experts in the heavy materials handling equipment industry with over 70 years of industry experience. Also, they were involved in the original rollout of this mandatory telehandler training. And, were responsible for training the trainers throughout Australia. YG Lifting Solutions are TSHA (Telescopic Handler Association of Australia) and EWPA (Elevated Work Platform Association of Australia) accredited. Also, the YG team are trainers and leading issuers of accredited telehandler tickets.
Got any questions about EWP Tickets?
Find all the answers to the below questions on our EWP Ticket Training page.
- What is covered in the Yellow Card Training Program?
- Who needs an EWP ticket (licence) also known as a Yellow Card? plus
- Is it a legal requirement to have an EWP ticket?
- Where and when can you access EWP Yellow Card training? also
- Are there prerequisites or requirements to attend yellow card training?
- How much does training cost? as well as
- What is the purpose of EWP Training?
Telehandler Training is also available. So, want more details? Visit our Gold Card Ticket page.